Ideas and Tips
Producing, distributing and
sharing video content hasn't
been simple...until now.
We have figured out how to make
video faster, easier and affordable!
Your videos should help potential customers get to know you better and give them a reason to select your business over the competition.
Online video marketing tips:
- Determine your objectives and goals.
- Prepare your creative brief, budget, time-line and plan all the details.
- Keep videos short. Under 1 minute is best. If you have a long video, break it up into chapters.
- Include your branding on all communications. A call to action is recommended.
- Include your web address in your video description. When uploading content to YouTube, Vimeo and other video sharing sites include your url before your description copy. This helps generate leads and increases your visibility on Google's search ranking.
- Include a text summary when posting your video to blogs and/or websites. It can be as simple as a list of key points or a short descriptive paragraph. Again, this will help with search engine visibility.
- Enable sharing with links and embed code for others to distribute for viral opportunities.
- Make sure your video represents your business and brand properly.
Ready to incorporate video in your marketing strategy for 2012?
Not sure how to start? Or what type of video campaign would be best?
Contact VMakers for help creating your video marketing strategy.
Call 888.712.8211 for a FREE consultation.